The mission of the White County Republican Party is to champion, promote and defend the principles of the Republican Party. These principles include:
- A Belief in Smaller Government: To preserve the sanctity of liberty of the individual, it is our belief that government must necessarily be limited. Otherwise, the paternalism of the few would restrict the freedom of the many to decide what is best for themselves.
- Support of the Federalist System of Government: To bring power closer to the people, it is imperative we restrict the growth of a centralized federal government. States ought to have the power to determine which programs and measures would be most appropriate and fitting for them.
- Fiscal Conservatism: In keeping with our desires for the greatest individual liberty, we support policies of limited taxation, government spending, and allowing private market place economics.
- Strong National Defense: We believe the best way to preserve the peace and protect our national interests abroad comes through a strong national defense.
- Individual Liberties and Responsibilities: Along with individual liberties come individual responsibilities and duties. Government must act to preserve freedom, while individuals must exercise their responsibilities to preserve order.
- Tolerance, Inclusiveness, and Optimism: We believe in the right of fellow Republicans to disagree on certain matters of principle and policy. We believe in being an open and inclusive party respectful of different points of view. We are indeed a "big-tent" party that offers no "litmus tests" or barriers to entry.
- Right to Life: A policy of restricting abortion to cases of rape, incest, and health of the mother.
- Controlled Immigration: Borders under strict control and all immigrants go through legal process before being allowed entry and citizenship.